Sept. 30 marks the end of the second filing period ahead of the November 4 election. Absentee ballots will be sent out next week, and smart strategists say you’ve got to get your first mail piece out right after the absentees drop — about 15 percent of absentee voters fill out their ballots and send them back in right away, so you want to get to that 15 percent quick! It’s important to go into the last month of the campaign in a strong position, cash-wise. Treasurer Tim is still totaling up the numbers, but I think we’re looking good. And hey, you can still donate!!
No rest for the weary! Almost every morning I am leafleting at schools or transit hubs – today I was at Dianne Feinstein Elementary and West Portal Elementary. Parents at all the schools seem very surprised and pleased to meet a school board candidate. Join my email list to find out when I’ll be at your school!
Endorsement news: I’m very pleased to announce that I received the endorsement of the African American Democratic Club this evening. I enjoyed talking politics with members of the club in the New Chicago Barbershop #3 tonight and I’m proud to have received their endorsement.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @calparks: Thanks for being champions for California’s state parks! twitter.com/allagashbrewin… 1 day ago
- RT @jojorosholm: The note I left my East Wing successor, now @PressSec Stephanie Grisham. twitter.com/abbydphillip/s… https://t.co/vkNrXl32PZ 1 day ago
- @mrhealthteacher @PPSSFBoardWatch @SFUnified Yes. 1 day ago
- @lauraetam @SFElections @SFUnified I'm sorry. 2 days ago
- So great to meet a @BarnardCollege alumna while volunteering in Los Angeles SHP! Idera is class of 2015, I am cla… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
Share this site!