At long last, the final report on the first year of implementation of the new student assignment system is out. The Ad Hoc Committee on Student Assignment will discuss the report on Monday evening, but for the wonks among you, here it is ahead of Monday’s meeting — 80+ pages of maps, charts and data to dig into and analyze. Leave me your thoughts in the comments!
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- LAUSD has voted to ban "willful defiance" as grounds for suspension: idea.gseis.ucla.edu/newsroom/our-i… I think SFUSD should consider this too! 3 days ago
- RT @HeatherIshimaru: Sunset Elementary will find ways to honor Mikaela in the coming days. 1 week ago
- @baghdadbythebay So terribly sorry for your community's loss. The Supt and I were at school today and expressed support and condolences. 1 week ago
- Long day . . . with news and meeting recaps wp.me/paNv4-1z8 1 week ago
- RT @SFDAOffice: DA Gascon announces felony charges w @rpnorton & @SFUSD_Supe against former & current #sfusd employees in... http://t.co/X1… 1 week ago
Share this site!